New Ring 10 membership guidelines have been approved by the membership.
Click Here to return to previous page.
- Dues will be set by the Executive Board in August for the upcoming fiscal year, September 1 through August 31.
The treasurer will begin accepting dues as of September 1 each year.
- A discount of five dollars ($5.00) will be given to members for dues received by the treasurer before November
1. Dues received by the treasurer after
October 31, for ANY reason, are not eligible for the discount.
- New Members are defined as those who have not paid dues in any of the previous five years. Dues
for new members, in their initial year, will be at the discounted rate.
- Dues may only be paid for the current year and may not be paid for future years. Dues paid during
the current year may not be applied to any other year. In the event of a dispute, involving dues or any other payments to the ring, the member will pay the higher rate involved and the difference
will be refunded if the dispute is resolved in the member's favor. Records of the treasurer are final and absolute, unless a canceled check or receipt, signed by the treasurer, are presented by the member.